Personal Injury Law
Russell Byrnes offers comprehensive legal services for Personal Injury Law.
Our team is highly experienced in Personal Injury Law and is able to give you professional advice.
We are conveniently located in Surry Hills and are also able to visit you if this is your preference.
[icon name=icon-phone] (02) 9319 6839Book Appointment Please call me
What is personal injury law?
Personal injury is the law that relates to liability and compensation for people who have injuries relate to:
- Their work and or occupation
- A car, motorbike or other vehicle crash
- An accident in public place
Who gets sued in personal injury cases?
Typically, insurance is carried by most people and companies. This mean that instead of dealing with the at fault party we negotiate with an insurance company. The aim of these negotiations is to get you fair and reasonable compensation for your injuries.
Where can Russel Byrnes help me?
Russell C Byrnes solicitors can advise you on your rights and responsibilities for matters such as:
- Trips, slips and falls
- Assault and other forms of violence
- Attack by animals such as a dog
- Parks, playgrounds, schools, preschools, accidents
- Amusement parks and recreational rides and or equipment accidents
- Product liability and consumer related claims
- Catastrophic and serious injury claim at work place
- Claims related to nervous shock
- Temporary and permanent disability claims
- Claims for loss due to death dependency
What legal advice can Russel Byrnes offer?
If you have been hurt at work, our lawyers can help with legal advice about:
- Your entitlement to damages
- Lump sum entitlements
- Making and/or defending a WorkCover claim
- Payouts and compensation offers you have received.
Our knowledge of how the legal system works means Russell Byrnes solicitors can provide you professional advice every step of the way